Monday, October 29, 2012

Cindy Essay ;2

when I got this topic, I felt confused because I have so many things that I like. But I choose one and that is 'American Drama'. Same topic with Ben and I got this idea from Ben too. Anyway, maybe it was 15 years old when I saw American Drama at first time. I saw it by the recommendation of my friend. She recommended me a drama named 'Gossip Girl' and I like it so much. After that I saw many American Drama and I fall in love with them too. Now let me introduce about few American Drama I like mostly.
First one is 'Glee'. Glee is musical highteen drama like 'High School Musical' and it has huge fans in America and the whole world. It story about Glee team named 'New Direction' in Mckinley highschool. And it show life of each student is this glee club. But main story is about American Glee Contest which New Direction take part in. I like 'Glee' because of lot of great pop song that New Direction sing in this drama. And it make me to be big fan of pop song too. But maybe this drama can be boring to someone who like action. Then I want to recommend this drama to them.
Next one is 'Vampire Diary'. This drama is similar with movie 'Twilight' series. I saw this American Drama by my friend's recommend too. Love between two vampire brother and girl is content of Vampire Diary. This drama has huge action scale and thrill different with 'Glee'. And it can be little bit cruel too. I don't know why but I like drama, book or movie about vampire. So my favorite movie is 'Twilight' series include 'New moon' and 'Breaking Dawn'. I don't like horror things so Vampire Diary can be my first and last step to horror drama.
These are my favorite American Dramas. Each episode of them take 40minutes and 20 episodes are in one season. Famous and popular drama like Gossip Girl, Glee and Vampire Diary have 3-6 seasons. I waste a lot of time to watch American Drama and I regret about it. Because, I couldn't do the things that I have to do. So, I means, American Drama can make us become addicted in it so we have to be careful !

8 comments:

  1. Wow. Great essay.
    You've seen a lot of American dramas. I saw just one American drama.
    Do you like Korean drama?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your essay! I think all drama can make us addicted. I heard Vampire Diary before, but I didn't try, because it's not my style. I think you saw a lot of drama!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So many people in our class like American drama. (haha)
    I wondered that there's even a drama with the topic 'Vampire'. I'm curious where the creativity of Western writers coming from.
    Do you have any American drama that you're watching now?

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look like that you really like american drama! I really don't watch american drama but after reading your essay you make me want to watch american drama! I have a question, among the american drama you have watched, which one is your most favorite?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Which drama relates to your personal life the most?
    Which relationships in the drama show good relationships reflecting a Christian idea? Which ones don't?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I enjoyed your essay cindy. It was not difficult to read and I was able to understand easily about the two dramas those I haven't experienced. I hope to hear more about your specific reflections about the dramas. However, how are you doing with the friend who have recommended you these dramas? Are you keep sharing influences like this case?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cindy!!:) I really enjoyed your essay. I think you really like American Dramas! I agree that American Dramas are really addictive. I remember you watching American Dramas in ipod!
    How did the dramas influenced you?

    ReplyDelete
  8. It would be awesome listening to different style of songs is fascinating.
    Those dramas you recommended sounds interesting. It is really interesting to watch those dramas.
    What is the drama called 'Gossip Girl' about?

    ReplyDelete