Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Last Essay! ㅠㅠ...


Who/What/Where I would be after 10 years?

     Our Fall/Winter semester is almost gone. It is so sad ㅠㅠ. My vision doesn’t change, it is still Doctor. Still I want to be surgeon. However there is something changed by a book Angel Doctor Park Jun-Chul (천사의사 박준철). I recommend this book to our class. It impressed me, I was almost cried, when I read this book.

     I will summary this book briefly. This is a book about a surgeon who is Park Jun-Chul. Sadly, he died because of myocardial infarction (심근경색). He got famous, because he donated his human tissues to more than 150 people. Donating human tissue is different with donating organs. Donating human tissue is easier, they don’t need many check to donate! Also he did a lot of nice things in during his lifetime. His mission was treating poor people.

     I got impressed by him, I really want to be like him. I want to expand kingdom of God to become Doctor. I also want to donate my human tissues, but I need to wait until I became adult, because it needs parents’ permission.

           I really want to be doctor. So I need to study more hard. This is my last essay. Thank you guys to read this. And thanks to Lauren that we have really awesome class! J

No comments:

Post a Comment