Thursday, December 6, 2012

Lianne Essay 5: My 2012

 My 2012

  This 2012 was a special year to me. Since it was my first year of Saemmul High School. I had new environment and many things have changed around me. From my routine to even my food habits. At the head of the year, I felt little uncomfortable. However, gladly I got used to the new school and new friends soon. Right now from looking at the new year of 2013 and reminding the 2012, in my mind I have some good memories and some of the things that I regret.
  First thing, I have some best moments in my mind which was on February. I went to Busan by myself to my friend's home. It was my first time in Busan! When I saw Busan in TV, It looked so pretty and I wanted to go there. I took the bus to go to Busan and it took about 4 hours. I couldn't sleep because I was so excited to go to Busan. I had so much fun with my friend there and I was so happy to see her because I hadn't seen her for very long time. We ate almost every food that was famous in Busan. I wanted to live there! Also I went to Hae Woon Beach at night. We played with small fireworks it was really cute:-) When I remind this memory, I feel happy and want to see my friend. I really enjoyed the time there.
  Secondly, if there were some happy memories, I also have some memories that I regret.  
In high school I regret that I haven't studied hard enough because of my laziness. When I think about my past days, I hadn't lived with plans and just spent the day just by my desire. Also I really regret those days of surfing the internet with no reason. That was just waste of my time. I hope those things won't happen in the year of 2013.
  Lastly, I have some hopes for next year. In next year, I want to learn a language. I didn't choose which language to learn yet. However I want to learn a language that will be helpful for my future. I know it will be really hard but I want to have a challenge:) I'm kind of worried if I can do it with doing all the things I have to do in school.
  To organize, this year the best moment was my trip to Busan, something that I regret was wasting time using computer with no reason, and lastly my hope for the next year is that I want to learn a new language. I think this year was a total new year for me. I'm glad that I made good friends and had good relationships in Saemmul High School . Also,I feel I've learned a lot here and earned a new perspective. I'm curious what God is planning for my next year and I'm ready to follow his plan:-)!

No comments:

Post a Comment