Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Reminders and Clarifications

Ok, so some people may still be a little confused about the essay 4 presentations.  Let me explain how this will happen.

December 4 (next week)

Cindy/ Lianne- Team Presentation (Cindy's Essay)
Linda- Individual Presentation
Brian
Will- Individual Presentation
Daniel
Jayhyeong/ Wayne- Team Presentation (Both Essays)
Matthew- Individual Presentation

Brian and Daniel, let me know if you would like to do your presentations together or separate.

Class, you should comment on all of the essays above, unless the essay is not posted. So far Linda, Jayhyoung, Wayne, and Matthew's are posted, so comment on those four, and then comment when Cindy, Brian, Will, and Daniel post theirs. (By Monday, December 3.)

December 11 (in two weeks)

Jay Park
Lianne/ Cindy- Team Presentations (Lianne's Essay)
James
Gandi
Celina
Alice

Students presenting December 11, you need to let me know by next week if you plan to do an individual or team presentation.  

The less prepared you guys are, the less chance we have to have a relaxing time on the 11th.  If you are prepared next week and in two weeks, then we can have some nice free time.  I have some fun ideas, but they won't work if you guys don't do your part.  We're almost done, so finish strong!

Email me or let me know if you are confused or have a question.  Don't come on Tuesday and tell me you didn't understand, so you didn't do anything.  I will not accept that.

Blessings,
Miss Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment