Sunday, September 9, 2012

Ben Essay 1

After 10years, I will be 27years old. My dream is to be a pilot. After i went to Jobworld, I started to dream a pilot. Honestly, pilot earn big money, this is one reason that i want to be a pilot. To being a pilot is very difficult, I have to good at math and English, I have to be healthy also.
So, I am going to study math and english hard. !! I think i am study math hard recently but not yet english. I will study english hard from now on. so i will go 한서대 or 항공대 (university that teach how to drive airplane). so after 10 years, maybe i am studying in Univerity. so after graduating university. i will train hard and i will work in airline. But there is a problem, my bad eyesight. so if i can't do a pilot because of my eyesight, neverthless i will work in airline. 
Now, i will tell about my story about marriage. i want to marry early. i will marry with girlfriend whom i have met longtime.  i don't like 
to meet by blinddate(소개팅). so i want to have a harmonious familly with a son and a daughter. i hope that my future just come as i want to be.

12 comments:

  1. I think it's good to have specific plan to achieve your dream! I hope you can recover your sight to be a pilot by surgery!! cause you being a pilot looks so good!!!
    I hope your plan come true~and I also hope you meet girlfriend !!! and have beautiful child!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow I didn't know that you have a specific dream and plan! I am surprised. I am sure that you can be a great pilot. I have a question. Um you wear glasses though, can you be a pilot?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. I am sure that you can meet a great girlfriend.

      Delete
  3. Ben I really enjoyed your essay :-) I am impressed by your hard work for your dream. But 'i' should be "I". I am sure you will become a nice pilot not only delivering people but also delivering love and hope. OH!! And why do you want to marry early?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ben,

    I could see you being a nice and fun pilot. It is an interesting and good career. Your grammar needs some cleaning up!! So, where will this wife of yours be while you are away flying airplanes?
    Thank you for writing Ben!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think that it is nice to be a pilot. You have a fantastic dream and plan. I have a question though, which airline do you want to be in? and why?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, I wonder some of us decided what to do after we went to the Korea Jobworld. I hope you to acheive your dream.
    However, I agree with Ms. Lauren that your grammar need to be cleaned up. It was hard for me to understand.
    Anyway, thank you for sharing what you're dreaming with us. And here's my question: Is there are any limitation about being a pilot?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like your essay:) I really want you to do things that you really enjoy and want. Which really fits you the most! In your essay you said you will work in airlines even if you can't be a pilot. Why? Do you have any reasons?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ben, I encourage your dream being a pilot. :) But it is sorry to say that your essay haven't described the reason about your dream enough, but just earning money. So this is my question. Why do you want to be a piolot exactly?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Pilot! I hope I can ride on your airplane! Your girlfriend will be beautiful lol. I wish your essay should be longer. Do you have specific reason about choosing your job?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sorry for reply late. I confused with essay 2;;
    I heard you changed your dream to diplomat. I am very delightful that Saemmul has a future diplomat. Wow. I will cheer you. Go for it!

    ReplyDelete