Friday, September 7, 2012

William's awesome essay1

    I have watched a drama called emergency room when I was attending to middle school.  Due to the drama and the doctors who really cares about patients, I made up my mind to be a doctor in the future. I want to be a doctor not like who just cares about his life and earnings but like who uses his own money for poor patients as opposite as the former. I want to work in a pediatrics. I dreamed about being a pediatrician and helping young patients at age of 8~16 who have serious diseases such as cancer, leukemia. They can't attend to school and they won't have friends. I want to be a friend of them. Moreover, I will make those poor patients to be smiling everyday.
      After ten years from now, I will be 27 years old by then. Where will I be? I would be taking the internship of medical college at a university hospital. It will be a tough time, but I will be enjoying my job.
     What will I do? I will be in an emergency room and cure patients who really need hep immediately. For example, who had a car accident and got a serious injury.
     Who will I be? First, I will be a kind and faithful person. Maybe I will be preparing for my marriage. And, my girlfriend and I will be working in a same hospital. I will marry as early as I can. Second, I will be a teacher of high school youth group of a church.
    I am really looking forward after ten years. I hope I will be a doctor like above at that time, and be a faithful person.

   

12 comments:

  1. I am suprised that your dream is doctor!!I think it's a good suitable job for you~well to study hard I think you should quit the bad music~~^^.I know you agree~I think you are already kind and faithful person.I hope your dream come true and not loose the formal faith you ahve right now!^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't listen to bad musics as much as you hahahahaha

      Delete
    2. William LOL u r correct. Alice! Don't listen to bad music like you watched before in the school!

      Delete
  2. Wow, There is many doctors in 샘물
    I hope every students to achieve our goal.
    To be a doctor, you should study more!
    May i go volunteer to your hospital at that time, and see your doctor!! girlfriend??

    ReplyDelete
  3. William I really enjoyed your essay !!:-) I am impressed at your caring of young patients and that you will be a friend of them. But I think it will be impossible to be a teacher of high school youth group of a church because you will be very busy that time. I am sure you will be a faithful doctor loving your young patients. Have drama influenced you a lot in other part of your life too?

    ReplyDelete
  4. William,

    I had no idea you wanted to be a pediatrician! I think that suits you well. You have a fun personality and jolly character, and a great laugh. I could totally see you working with kids and making them laugh and enjoy life even when they are sick. Your essay is really well put together and I could read it without a lot of effort. What inspired you to have this dream? Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you to be a doctor who saves one's spirit with his body. I think that's the most important thing that a Christan have to apply to his life.
    My question is still same: If your mistake led one to death, will it be bearable for you? And I want to know about the brief summary of the soap opera that you mentioned on your essay.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I believe that you will throw your spirit into curing. And there are many patients who need to be cured, for that you should become a doctor.
    My only question is what motivated your mind to become a doctor?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I always knew you wanted to be a doctor and I think you can be a faithful person and a doctor:) I heard that you go volunteering in hospital! In my opinion, I think it's really awesome preparing for your job and experiencing it in roundabout way. Also helping many people! From that experience, have you learned anything? and also do you have any touching memory from it?

    ReplyDelete
  8. You're awesome William, not your essay, but you. lol
    I hope you to be a good pediatrician who loves children and gives new hope to their life, as you said. You will be a good friend to them. :) However, why do you want to marry with a wife who is a doctor? Then, how will you going to take care of your children? Do you have any plan?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, there is many people who want to be a doctor, more than 7 people. I hope we can meet after 'we' become Doctor. When you marry with a doctor, it's going to be really hard life. What about your child? He/she will be alone, because doctor is so busy! Do you mind to go like World Vision to help children in developing countries?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sorry for reply late;;
    Well, since there are many future doctors in Saemmul, I don't worry about my adulthood health. lol. Just kidding.
    Umm. I think that all future doctors gather and making a humane hospital is a great idea, really.

    ReplyDelete