Saturday, September 22, 2012

Lianne's Essay 2: My favorite memory

  Throughout 17 years of my life, which can't be said too long or too short  I had a lot of memories. There are some enjoyable, happy and also stressful memories in my life. Every single memories are so special to me that I can't change with anything. Sometimes they taught me some lessons and also made me regret about my behavior. In this essay I am going to tell you about my best memories in my life that I have experienced.
  To start with, I have a enjoyable memory to tell you about. When I was ten years old, I was attending to elementary school in the States. In school, I have always waited for lunch time! In lunch time, me and my friends would always gather together and share each other's lunch. We shared our stories and had a great time. I remember that my lunch was always delicious. My nanny was a great sandwich maker and her sandwich was so good that I still miss it. After having delicious food, we usually played games like capture the flag, tetherball, and more. Playing with them was so fun! They were great friends of mine. I can't never forget that cute memory I have.
  Next, I also have a memory that made me regret about my behavior and also taught me lessons. When I was 13 years old. I had to take an exam for a computer process Word Processor. To take the exam, I had to take classes every morning for about 30 minutes in school. However, I didn't attend that class because I was lazy and couldn't get up early. I failed my exam. Then, I tried one more time after about a month?,,I don't remember exactly. Before the exam I thought I had enough time so I chose to cut my hair before. After having haircut, I was late for the exam. I couldn't go into the room and couldn't even take the exam! I think this was the most pathetic thing I have ever done in my life. I should have set the priorities and do it in order.
  Lastly, I have a happy memory. It was in winter and I remember it was almost Christmas so many buildings were decorated with beautiful lights. So, my mom and I were planning to go sightseeing in Seoul and walk to the streets to see the lights and have a date there. Then, we took a bus but we fell asleep. When we walk up, the bus was on the way back to our home. However, hopefully the bus was passing Seoul so we could still see the lights. My mom and I were too tired to get off the bus, so we just chose to stay inside the bus and saw the lights inside. We had a bus tour! It was an unusual experience I had but it was fun and relaxed. After getting off the bus, Mom and I just went to a cafe in near to our home and enjoyed. When I think of this memory, I get a big smile in my face.
  In my life, there are many experiences and throughout them I earned a lot and also learned a lot. All of them are roots of me and which made me right now. I am so glad I have these things. From writing this essay I reminded many things and made me to look back my life. I truly suggest you to think about memories you have. I am sure it would make you smile and cry.

15 comments:

  1. Wow. I have many happy and sad memories too. People grow by eating memories. Wow. Very touching. lol
    Anyway, what lessons you learned from memories?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your essay realized me how important our every moment is...
    Everything we do without awarness left being memory~
    Do tou think the time you spend in sammuel high school will be a good memory and a chose to you?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your essay. I think you have spent happy time in America.
    Your happy memory makes you happy. wow. Are you happy now? and tell us the reason that why you are happy or not.


    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw Lianne,
    These are sweet and fun memories. Have there been recent events in your life where you had a similar memory to one of these and it made you think of them again? Like, not having the right priorities and missing something, or going somewhere with a friend? Those would be fun to hear in class.
    I'd like to know which one is your absolute favorite. Which one gives you the most emotion and has the biggest impact on your life and why?

    ReplyDelete
  5. "I am sure it would make you smile and cry."
    Wow. You went out with the BANG! I like your non-evidence based confidence. Hahaha. Just kidding.
    You wrote your essay well, Lianne. Writing many paragraphs might be drowned you, but you did it well.
    However, How could you remember all these stories? Do you write a diary periodically?

    ReplyDelete
  6. First, thank you for sharing your personal stories with us. I think it's very hard for me to share my experiences with others.
    Your essay was really touching, and I'm in agreement with you that laziness is the most harmful thing in our life.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your essay is so sweet! I like your memory in the US. It looks like so fun story. Some bad memories can make people grow more, it's good for you to grow up. By your essay I can also think about my memory! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your essay tells a true emotion of your memories!
    Reminds me a lot of my memories back then.
    I wonder how you kept all of your memories/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lianne! I really enjoyed your essay!:-) I think you really enjoyed days in the States. And it was fun that you and your mom just saw Seoul in bus!! I was impressed how you decided to write about your favorite memory!
    Have you ever went to Seoul after that christmas??

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow I really like your essay. I was in America when I was ten and I played capture the flag every lunch time. Your essay made me to remind of my old memories. Where did you stay in America?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Through out 17 years of her life, There are some enjoyable, happy and also stressful memories in her life. Every single memories are so special for her.
    First, there is enjoyable story, when she was 10 years old. she was in America. She has always waited for lunch time. In lunch time she share food with her and after that she play game that i don't know. she said that she can't forget that cute memory.
    Next, she also has a memory that made her regret about her behavior and also taught her lessons. when she was 13 years old, she had to take Word Processor exam. For that, she had to take computer class before class starts. But she didn't take that because she was lazy. so she failed.
    After a month, there was exam. She thought that she had enough time to have haircut. But there wasn't, she late exam and even she couldn't take exam.
    This was the most pathetic thing in her life. she learned that she should have set the priorities and do it in order.
    Lastly, this story is happy story. In Christmas, she went Seoul with her mother by bus. but she and her mother fall asleep. when they walked up, bus was on the way back to her home. so she and her mother did bus tour.
    In her life, she learned a lot from her experiences, and those make her now. she was glad to remind many happy memories from writing class

    ReplyDelete
  12. I never feel so much relax and comfortable after reading an essay like this.......there is no words to say how good it is.......

    ReplyDelete
  13. i thought it was cool when i was reading your essay

    ReplyDelete
  14. Writing essays, letters and stories increases the learning abilities of students. That's why writing is much necessary in schools and colleges. Students should not feel burden writing work and must feel that it's not something which they can't do. It can be done with little pain. Try this Evolution Writers.

    ReplyDelete