Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Wayne's Greatest Essay

     Today, I'm going to talk about my favorite drama. Before I came to Saem-mul high school, I usually watched all dramas that was broadcasted on 10 o'clock. However after I became a high school students I rarely watch a drama. I watched 해품달, Ghost(유령), Big(빅), Golden Time, and 각시탈. I think Ghost is the one of the best drama that I have seen before. Ghost is about cyber crime investigation team.

     Lead actor is 소지섭, and lead actress is 이연희. The main story is about catching a cyber criminal. After 10th time, they more focus on antagonism with Segang Group. Se-gang group's size is like Samsung. They take the control of power in politic, media and many things. Cyber crime team tried to find Se-gang's crime, and Se-gang tried to cover their crime and held their power. The story is end by suicide of CEO of Se-gang. I don't like the final, but the story was really fun. The first reason that is I like this drama has a lot of reversal things that make me amazed, the second reason is 'hacking' was never being a topic before,

     First of all, Ghost has so many reversal that I couldn't guess. After Ghost was broadcasted, usually 유령 반전 was on real-time search word. For example, lead actor 소지섭 died on 2nd episode. Also there is many spies, or betrayal.

     Second reason is hacking and story that make me impressed. Hacking is unknown theme for drama. Ghost shows many things about hacking that can be our situations. Such as DDoS, SNS, and data spills that can be directly connected with our money. Some professor said, Ghost can be a really life. Also Ghost criticize some Korea's problem, like the Central Election Management Committee DDos incident.

     Summarize all my essay, my favorite drama is Ghost. Because the story line is strong, and so many reversals, and hacking. After I watched this drama, I can more concentrate on my computer security. Thank you to read my essay!

4 comments:

  1. Your essay is very interesting. I was not very interested in drama but your essay made me to be interested in drama. I have a question. Which genre do you like the most?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wayne! I think the drama Ghost will be really fun! I think 'students' should be changed to 'student' in the third sentence.
    How did you concentrate more on your computer security?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Few months ago, someone recommended me to watch Ghost because that's what I'm interested in, though I couldn't watch it.
    I was very pleased to see some people thinking more about their computer security after watching the drama. And I agree with you that there are some problems of our national security as we saw in the example of Central Election Management Committee DDos incident.
    So, this is my question: What do you think that we should do in order to keep our national security safe?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wayne,
    Why do you think the drama is called "Ghost"?
    Can you explain more about how the drama critique's Korea?
    I've never heard of this drama before. I will have to check it out.

    ReplyDelete