Monday, September 24, 2012

Ben's Essay 2

I think that it is very easy to be addicted to America drama. America drama is really exiting, interesting, active, wonderful and awesome. There scale is really really big. It can not be compare with Korea drama. I don't watch drama often. but I watched Prison break all night long. I really really recommend everybody to watch Prison break. Now, i will tell you about Prison break.
Prison break's genre is suspend. This drama's actual purpose was to fill up the blank famous drama 24's blank in each season for short drama. but it gained so many popularity than expected, so it extended to more seasons. The Fox, America's broadcasting station has made it, and it has been broadcasted until season 4. 
Let's tell about it's story. In the first season Michael Scofield go to prison, named Fox River on purpose to rescue his brother, named  Lincoln Burrows who is arrested for killing the brother of Vice president of the United States and waiting for capital punishment . so Michael tattoo all of his plan to rescue his brother in all body. So he escape form prison with  Fernando Sucre, 
T-Bag, C-Note, Tweener, John Abruzzi and Haywire. They are all criminals. so FBI is in eager to catch them.
  In second season, They go each other's way, but someone killed by Mahone who is in FBI, and caught. They also betray each other so many times. They go Utah to find 5 million dollar to use money when escaping to Mexico where Police can not catch them. There is also season 3 and 4, and i can tell you about that, but if i tell it, it could decrease its fun. Michael and Lincoln, those two brothers are doing their best to uncover the plot of The Company, where has really strong power that can control USA. 
I really recommend this drama. If you watch one, you can not stop watching. I was also like that, so i watched it for all night.
but there is a problem that it's completeness is going lower and lower. because of there was a trouble between the Fox and drama writer. I was fell in Michael Scofield's charm. He is very smart !! I will show you picture of Prison break. I really hope everybody to watch this.But not in exam period. Let's watch Prison break tonight!!  Yeah!!

11 comments:

  1. Wow. I knew you like watching 'Prison Break'. I don't watch American drama except one. Anyway, I think you use the word 'really' too much. But you can fix it.
    I have a question. Is 'Prison Break' is your first American drama? Have you ever watch others?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is it a action drama?
    I looked up on the internet and found out this drmam gets lot of attention. I totally agree with you sayihng michael scotfield is charming~

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really enjoyed your essay :D I love America drama too with same reason with you.. And also agree with your opinion that 'There scale is really really big. It can not be compare with Korea drama.' ! Maybe you and I are poisoned at America drama already !! HAHA

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ben,
    I love your enthusiasm! I could feel at as I read your essay. I have a couple of questions. What do you mean he tattooed his rescue plan? Does he actually have tattoos all over his body? Also, who are these other criminals and how are they important to the plot of the show? What is the overall goal?
    I also want to hear how this story connects to your personal life. Why is THIS your favorite show? Does it touch you emotionally in some way?
    Thanks for sharing Ben! Good Job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I instantly remembered the time when Prsion Break was being an issue and scofield was called 'suk ho pil'. I'm worry about me that if I watch this drama I would be caught by it. However, did this drama gave any lesson?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Before reading your essay, I was wondering that so many Korean watched Prison Break, since I'd never watched any American drama. And now I understand why it's very easy to be 'American-dramaholic'.
    I'm curious either Prison Break is drawing a criminal as a hero or not. Isn't scofield trying to rescue a murderer, according to your summary?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I never watched American drama. After I read your essay, I want to try to watch it. It is good time to watch, because it is after exam. I knew you read Prison Break by book but not about drama. I think Prison Break's story-line is so good.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am also interested in watching american dramas. Such as 'Walking Dead' or Glee. I don't watch them now but I think I really should watch one of Prison Break series.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ben! I should watch that drama. I think it will be really fun. But I think you should have capitalized B in 3rd sentence! Still I really enjoyed your essay and thank you for sharing such a good drama:-)
    Is prison break stopped in season 4 or is it still broadcasting?

    ReplyDelete
  10. In this essay, Ben is strongly recommending us to watch the American drama "Prison Break". It's amazing that at first the drama was just for filling up the blank of the famous drama "24" and then it gained so much popularity. and it was able to be broadcasted on the Fox until season 4. Ben says that it's so addictive that made him watch the drama all night long. In this essay Ben explains only two seasons of the drama because he thought it would be boring if he tells all the stories about season 3 and 4. In the first season a guy named Michael Scofield goes to a prison called Fox River intentionally to save his brother who killed the brother of the vice president. Because of his crime he is waiting for a capital punishment. However Michael tattoo his plans about rescuing his brother all over his body and finally he saves him (Actually I'm not sure about this,,, because it says Fernando Sucre,,? who is him?). Next, the second season is about Michael's friends called T-Bag, C-Note, Tweener, John Abruzzi and Haywire who are all criminals. Sometimes they betray each other and also get killed by the FBI and get caught. They go to Utah to find 5 million dollars to run away to Mexico that FBI can't touch them. Ben says this drama is really fun but has some problems. The story's completness is getting lower and lower because of the trouble between the Fox and the writer. He is so inspired by Michael Scofield's charm and smartness. He wants everyone to watch "Prison Break"!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow Ben I really like your essay. I watch american dramas as much as you. It's so interesting. What season do you like the most?

    ReplyDelete