Saturday, September 22, 2012

essay

Usually, I enjoy reading books. Today, I'm going to talk about my most favorite book "For being bigger than right now, dump me"(더 큰 나를 위해 나를 버려라), the author is my favorite soccer player name J.S Park. He is the best player I have ever seen. He is one of my role model.
 
Before to introduce the book I want to introduce a little about him. He was player of Manchester United FC, also he was a reliable captain for member of the korea national team. The coach and his peer players says he is a amazing player. He has could churnable the game using his astonishing stamina. and showing his amazing leader ship. Right now he retired the member of the national team and left Manchester United FC. But right now he is playing for QPR and being a brilliant captain of the team showing his leadership, and developing his ability.
 
The book is giving a message to us 'be crazy whatever you do'.
It gives us bravery for our future and showing us a sprit of Park sacrifice and his leader ship, also we can see how humble he is. Park was not a clever player or had an remarkable body. Everyone did not even know he will be an famous or join with the top players and being the legend of asia. But he done it , only using his persistent practice and leadership.
He is a flat feet but he overcome it and practice the best he can do.
 
When I was in junior high school, I was very stupid. I didn't studied that much or interest about my future, also my personality was so young. After reading this book I wanted to be like him, so I start doing my best whatever I do. I can learn humble and how to communicate with others. It really help me. But there was an little side effect, after reading this wanted to be a soccer player. So I start practicing soccer every night.
 
I want to show this book and want to introduce Park to others that be lacking in confidence. It will be an excellent choose to read this book.

5 comments:

  1. Wow I am really touched that you could have confidence with the book! What other things could you learn from Park Ji Sung? And do you have other role models?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Daniel! It is nice that Jisung Park is your role model. I think being crazy on whatever is good! :)
    Do you still want to be a soccer player?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also read that book maybe. We have to be crazy on whatever we do. Are you being crazy on what you do? I like you to have a good role model.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've read that book and I really enjoyed it as you did. I like the way through what Ji-sung Park made his dream true.
    And I like the statement "Be crazy whatever you do". Yes, being passionate on what you dream is the most important thing that we have to do in order to maintain what we're dreaming.
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Summary of Daniel's essay
    He is introducing about a book which was written by a famous soccer player whose name is Park Ji Sung. Park Ji Sung is Daniel's role model. The title of the book is ' 더 큰 나를 위해 나를버려라'. Park ji Sung played for Manchester United and Korean national team, but he retired national team and moved to QPR. What Park wants to say in the book is that we have to be crazy whatever it is if we are interested in something. Even though Park has flat feets, he became a famous soccer player. After reading this book, Daniel started to care about his future and he tried to do best on things that he liked. So Daniel is recommending us to read the book.

    ReplyDelete