Thursday, September 6, 2012

sieun joo essay1

          10 years later, I will be 27 years old. I can imagine myself very busy and happy. I would have learned more than right now but I would still be learning. There are too many things I dream myself and I hope to do them all.
         First, I have always dreamed to study and learn more languages, psychology and social welfare. Studying them at least for 7 years would help me find my job I love and enjoy. I am not sure about my specific job I would be working but I am sure that I would be also working in a welfare service. I dream myself working in worldvision or compassion meeting and helping lots of God's people by delivering the joy of gospel. My greatest dream of my life's goal is to support 100kids over the world so they can meet God and enjoy their life and also be their parent. I want to go meet each one of them with my husband when I get older. Since I like meeting people and helping others I think I would enjoy being in those community.
          Also when I am 27 years old, I won't be married. Instead I would be on a trip in Europe with my friends. They are the member of Bong Family and we planed everything with saving money. It would be great to go abroad with my best friends and I hope it would be the best memory in my life. Also I would be praying for my husband when I'm 27. For someone God has planed in my life. I won't be married untill 27 since I would like to enjoy my life more just for me and my work. But for later, I would be praying for someone who has vision and someone who lives for God. I always dream to meet husband in the place I volunteer.
         After 10 years I would be so busy but happy. I hope that I would be God's person who shows his love all over the world and who glorify his name.

12 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing your story with us! I thank God so much for having a student and sister like you! How sweet and lovely you are, S! I am so happy about what you are dreaming about; having a husband who shares same vision glorifying Him and working for his kingdom and working for a compassion organization like world vision. I have just started a club activity called 'T.G.A.L', Think Globally, Act Locally, to learn more about the world around us, especially the countries which need help and Gospel from many people. If I had you in middle school, the club would be more fruitful. Anyway, I am very excited to have the same interests and visions as you. Someday, the time God allows, I would like to study about global governance and NGO in a graduate school and stay abroad more than one year for mission or voluntary work. I can't wait to see God leading you in His way perfectly. Love you, S!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey~~~~~~my best friend~!!
    I see different you here haha~ I love how you try to serve god by your talent.It's amazing!but to be honest, I think you have to try harder than right now!! you know that~I love you so much you.I hope we be a friends who help each other in every hard moment.I will always pray for you!I know god will use you and me~~ let's expect our future~!!love you so much !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow. You have a sympathetic feeling to poor children. I amazed that you support 100 kids. Because that number of kids are not little.
    I have a poor spelling, but I see a little mistake you made.;; I think that 'planned' is right.
    Anyway, why do you want to learn psychology and social welfare?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Celina,

    Your essay has a lot of hope and expectations which I think is awesome. What kindled your desire to serve abroad particularly with underprivileged people? I think you are a beautiful, passionate young woman, and I believe even now you can achieve your dreams of mission while you are still in Korea. Thank you for sharing!

    Love,
    Miss Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Your vision is so good, also social welfare harmonize with you! I have a question that what kind of language do you want to study? Europe! I want to go there to haha.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes, I agree with that supporting kids in another countries is 'being their parents'. Few months ago, I watched the episode of Healing Camp in where In Pyo Cha (차인표) shared his story about supporting kids. I think his story influenced many people in the way of their life. I wish you could be a great 'mother' for them.
    I can find few typos in your essay. Are you writing directly in this blog? I think it would be better for you to write the essay in Microsoft Word or another word-processor first.
    And I want to ask a question: What is 'Bong Family'? (I think I heard about it before...)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sieun, I really enjoyed your essay. I am really impressed by your warm heart thinking of poor kids. I am sure that you will be living meeting and helping lots of God's people by delivering the joy of gospel as you said. There was a little spelling mistake, but I think you didn't meant it. And I am curious how you got to think of 100 kids to support. It's really nice of you sharing hopeful and beautiful story, thank you !! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. By reading your essay I think you can support more than a hundred children over the world! I can feel that you are a very warmhearted person. I hope God works in your life to success what you want. In the essay, you said that you want to learn more languages. What languages do you want to learn?

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like your plan of traveling Europe. Supporting 100 poor kids won't be easy. But I think you can! What language are you going to learn more?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your 10 year after dream sounds wonderful. Your will in helping that amount of number of kids is something that I need to learn. And I liked your idea of showing God's words with your contribution. Going to Europe will be an another exciting thing, also. I have a question, how do you want to help welfare?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your plan! Taking a trip to Europe with your friends!:)
    Its going to be so fun!!:) looking forward to it
    LUV YA<3

    ReplyDelete