Saturday, September 15, 2012

Will Kim

Ten years from now, I'll probably be at the verge of graduating my medical school.
When I was really young, I wanted to go to the Harvard Medical School since I was so not into the actual reality. Well now, since I had at least little taste of reality, I realized that I was rediculous. It's not that it is impossible to go to Harvard, it's that the road I had to take and the consequences I had to manage was too much for me to bear.
Ok. Now, to get back on the track, I'll probably be in medical internship, just being ready to treat some new, fresh and ill folks. By this time I WILL have a girlfriend (of course) and will be ready to marry.
Ten years from now, I'll be 27! and that's something really horrifying. I'll be busy like really crazy.
First, entering a medical school is not a EASY thing. Second, lets say I did success in going to medical school. Well what's next? The lectures, college curriculum will always be beside me ready to make me feel so miserable.
I really want to become a doctor, who not only heals the physical features but also spritual, which is the most important and the only key to entering the kingdom of  God. Because I lived in a poor condition, Mongolia, I feel passion and sympathy toward those who are dying. I've watched so many people suffering on the street and just everywhere. And I want to help them.
I think I'll have to pray and ask God for what I'm preparing for and even pray for the things after.

There's actually nothing much too say because Han Ji Woon(Wayne) filled most of which I wanted to say and Wonbae Kim(Brian) also wrote what I wanted to write about. 
Thank you.

15 comments:

  1. Will, I really enjoyed your essay !! I was touched at this sentence, 'Because I lived in a poor condition, Mongolia, I feel passion and sympathy toward those who are dying.' I am sure that you will be a great doctor healing not only body but also spirit. But I think the essay would have been better if you wrote what you wanted to say even though Wayne and Brian wrote it. Oh!! And I am curious if you have any department you have in mind. Thank you for sharing your story !! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice essay, I think you are the one that really fit your job, Doctor Will. I think you made a little mistake spelling ridiculous. Why did you go to Mongolia?

    ReplyDelete
  3. You will be a good doctor Will. As Jay park said, you should spell not rediculous, but ridiculous. I have a question. What would you do if you couldn't became a doctor?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, so do we have five future doctors? I think it's great thing to be a doctor and help others. But I want to ask you the same question that I asked Wayne: If your mistake led one to death, will it be bearable for you? I think finding their own answers of this question will be required for most of us who want to be a doctor.
    And your essay is your essay, neither Wayne's nor Brian's essay. Please tell us 'your' story, even though they were already mentioned on other's essay.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. well that is an excellent question.
      i've talked about this with my mother like a zillion times.
      i think God will lead me and us into best way. we may think that this way maybe the best, but God may lead us into another in which we have never thought of.
      So to answer your question, i think God will not give me that kind of burden. If i was supposedly going to accidentally kill a man during a surgery, God will probably lead me into another way by... um maybe by failing me at entering the medical school.
      Yeah Thanks for asking.

      Delete
    2. well that is an excellent question.
      i've talked about this with my mother like a zillion times.
      i think God will lead me and us into best way. we may think that this way maybe the best, but God may lead us into another in which we have never thought of.
      So to answer your question, i think God will not give me that kind of burden. If i was supposedly going to accidentally kill a man during a surgery, God will probably lead me into another way by... um maybe by failing me at entering the medical school.
      Yeah Thanks for asking.

      Delete
  5. Really enjoyed reading your essay Will. I think being a doctor is super cool but I think it takes a lot of hard times. I hope you go through it well with God! I have a question. In Mongolia, what was the most remarkable thing you remember that influenced you to become a doctor?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sammul has a lot of Doctors, I Haha I hope you marry after 10 years. I believe you can marry. I really appreciate your vision! Your command of a language is really good. I have a question What kind of department do you want to go? Do you want to be a doctor because only you want to help them?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh will I like your essay. You are so fluent with the English. I envy you. I have a question do you have a girlfriend now?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. isn't this, u know um...
      violating the law of basic human right to have privacy?
      nah just messing around.
      ill keep this as 'no comment'

      Delete
    2. I am not really violating your privacy. Some students know a bit of your "something". lol

      Delete
  8. I really like your essay. I think there are many friends who want to be doctor. I really hope you to be a good doctor. Do not late time next time!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow. I know that you want to be a doctor. I like that sentence 'I WILL have a girlfriend (of course) and will be ready to marry.'
    lol.
    Anyway, what did I write that you wanted to write about?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Will,

    I want to hear more in class about your trip to Mongolia: what you saw and felt when you were there and how it inspired you.
    Hey! You are different than Wayne and Brian regardless of if you have the same dream. We all are unique and have different motivations and aspirations. Share them! Thanks, Will!

    ReplyDelete