Sunday, September 9, 2012

Cindy Essay 1


Hello. My name is Cindy. Let me introduce about myself 10years later. I think i will be stewardess. At that time i will be 27 and graduate from college. Entering into abroad airline is my dream and goal. If i become stewardess faster than 27, i think i will trying hard to be best at that part. And if l can't be stewardess until that time, maybe I will prepare to be stewardess. I will learn about important thing to be stewardess like english, foreign language and attitude.
I will spend my time almostly at airplane. And I wanna live in America or country where my airline belong to. If I live there, it can be very helpful to my english skill. And also I can have many experiences and can build extensive knownledge of language by living foreign country. Of course I love korea and I think Korea is wonderful country to live but I want to choice living in other country to be close to my dream.
Come to think of while writing , I really wondering how I will become after 10 years. I can marry with my boyfriend. Then I become someone's wife. That is one of my dream to lead a happy family life. But I think I don't have any kid at that age. I will very busy to work hard for my job and dream at that time.
I'm not sure about everything on this essay and my future. But one thing is sure that I will live for my Lord's glory. And also it is purpose that why I born and why am I have to achive my dream. So I have to do my best at every moment given to me. Thank you.

11 comments:

  1. I think you can be a good stewardess~~~~!!!
    I once wanted to be a stewardness because in my opinion, there is nothing like flying in sky!
    but I changed my dream......I found out that being stewardness can be a boring! but if you really can enjoy meeting new people ~ I think it could be a suitable job for you~~~!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cindy I really like your essay !! :-) I am sure you will be the person who lives for Lord's glory as you said. I am happy to look at you finding your dreams and I will always pray for you!! I hope you don't lose that mind and heart. I found some grammer mistakes, but it was still really impressing. And I want to ask a question !! Do you have any airline in mind to be in ??

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am pretty sure that you can be a stewardess and work for the Thai airlines. I will encourage you! What qualifications are needed to be a stewardess?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow we have similar dream!!
    I want to be a pilot and you want to be a stewardess, and we can ride a same airplane. I will be nice to you if we ride a same airplane.
    I think your tall height will be good for you.
    I thing to being a stewardess, you have to be tidy, kind, smile etc ....
    Are you ??

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cindy,

    What a delightful essay! You have such a pretty smile and pleasant personality and it really came out in your essay. I think being a stewardess would be really fun and I could see you making a lot of passengers on plane's very happy with your smile and personality. But maybe you will be away from your home for long time, but it sounds like you are ok with that:)
    Thanks for sharing Cindy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope that you will become the best stewardess! And I also hope with your family relationship will come true!
    I have one question, what college do you want to graduate?

    ReplyDelete
  7. About one year ago, I took the airplane to return to Korea since there was a big flood in Bangkok. (But I couldn't see any water in the area that I lived. Haha) I was a guardian of my cousins and my brother, and my English skill wasn't good at that time. But fortunately I met my sunday school teacher at there. She was a stewardess of the airplane that I took! I was very glad because she helped us a lot during the flight.
    I think being a stewardess is being the one who gladly serves other, which is one of the main points that Bible tells us to do. I hope you to be a stewardess who serves other as your family.
    And I think your essay would be much easiler to read and understand if you made some corrections in your grammar, such as capitalizing 'I', etc.
    But I really like your essay. I hope you to keep trying to live your life for the glory of God.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think stewardess is a wonderful job for you and I can imagine you working in airplane! Also you said 'live for Lord's glory' and I think it's such a touching sentence. I really hope you to be a stewardess and do what you want! I heard that to be a stewardess you have to speak at least three languages, which do you want to learn? and which language would be most helpful for your job?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Haha I hope you work in same airline with Ben! I think you should be the best stewardess in the world! How did you choose stewardess for your job?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sorry for reply late;
    Wow. I think it's the job that suits you perfectly. Umm.. I think you don't have to add 'Thank you' at the end of the essay. Ask Miss Lauren. I don't know well.
    Anyway, when did you first think about being a stewardess?

    ReplyDelete