Sunday, September 9, 2012

eassy


In ten years, I really hope to be a famous designer. It will be so fun to be a designer. Actually I don't know I really want to do. There are variety things to do with art, there will be a architecture designer, fashion designer and a industrial designer. Which I am interest is a fashion design. Do you know how wonderful that someone is wearing a clothes that I design and walking the street or a famous excellent sport team are wearing a uniform that I design and the audience are cheering to them? it will be so honor to me. But it is tough to be a designer.
The world is ordering creative things to us. Because of that there are many creative designers and there will be more and more creative works they have done. To be a top designer I need to break all the bias that I have, to break of it I need to see an object in another viewpoint that are peoples are thinking. To see an object in another viewpoint I need a lot of experience, like traveling a lot or watch a lot of art works that peoples have done. later the experience could be an weapon while I am living.
Second I will be a persistent designer. working at art is very tough, there will be many mistake and it will be easy to fail it. It will be very tiresome at all. But being a persistent designer could finish a wonderful art work.
Third I will be an intellectual designer. a wonderful designer always need to communicate with others.
After being a top of top designer I will establish the most big fashion company in asia and create creative things that people don't even think it. To finish the goal line there will be many trouble, but if god is with me it will be more easier to finish the goal line of my life.

9 comments:

  1. I hope you will be a designer who glorify God. I think you should be a fashion designer becuase I think you are talented :-) To be a designer how are you preparing for it? Also, how do you want to serve other people with your talent? Thank you for sharing your story.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. I didn't realize that you have a beautiful dream. I like your dream a lot, really. Oh, I see a very little mistake in your title. I think it's 'essay' not eassy. Sorry;
    Umm... Do you have something that you designed?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for sharing your dream with us. I think being a designer will be pretty fun. But at the same time, I agree with your opinion that it will be very hard to be a famous designer.
    There's some grammatical errors on your essay. And as a Christian, you need to capitalize the first letter of God.
    Anyway, I like what you're dreaming and I hope you to make some specific plan of your life and find a reason to be the 'top of the top' designers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, I don't know you want to be a fashion designer. I hope you approach to your vision. But I think this essay is out of topic. I can't find 'where.' What are you doing now to be an intellectual and persistent?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Daniel,

    I would love to see your artistic talent one day! I think this is a great dream and idea. Art can be a beautiful way to share the gospel in many forms of design. You are demonstrating your ability to create and share which is an important aspect of being made in the image of God. You can also serve people by giving them hope with design, because as Christians we are filled with Hope and so many people are not, so I think there are so many ways you can use this dream for God's glory.
    I have no doubt you will figure out the ways you need get where you want to be as time comes. How did you come to this passion of yours with art? My encouragement to you now is to keep developing your talent. God will take care of the rest. Thank you for sharing your ideas and thoughts with us!

    Love,
    Miss Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  6. Daniel, I really enjoyed your essay.:-) I was impressed by the last sentence, 'To finish the goal line there will be many trouble, but if god is with me it will be more easier to finish the goal line of my life'. I am sure that you will be a creative designer living with God. There's some errors of capitalizing. But it was still really impressive and I am so excited to wear clothes you will make!!@! Oh, and have you thought of the name of your big fashion company?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I liked reading your essay. You surely look like an expert fashion designer. I hope you can overcome all of competitors not with competing but to compromise with them. No offense I see you haven't capitalized 'a' front of wonderful designer...why do you prefer to be a top designer??

    ReplyDelete
  8. As your friend attending to the same art class, I really enjoyed reading your essay. I knew more about you and also learned things that I needed to know. I really hope you to be a fashion designer and success what you want. Of course, with God! I am curious if you have any role models. Do you have one?

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am pretty sure that you can be a famous designer. I can see that you are creative. Which fashion designer do you like now?

    ReplyDelete